Stewart Cox Memorial Award – Legend in the Industry
- Open to anyone in the NT Insurance industry with a minimum of ten years service within the insurance industry, Nationally or Internationally.
- Nominee must have 5 years specific service to the NT.
- Not open to previous winners, and Award committee members .
- No self-nominations.
Prize: Enrolment or participation in an insurance development opportunity of the Award Winner’s choosing such as an insurance course, NIBA or ANZIIF Conference or the like to a maximum value of $5,000 plus perpetual trophy.
Brief: This award recognises eminent contribution to the insurance industry and the community at large.
- Submission is capped at 1,000 words
- Two additional referees must be included in the submission.
- Nominees will be contacted for approval to progress their submission to the judging panel and additional information will be required.
- There is no ‘Have your say’ component to this award
- No more than 1,000 words in total
- The nomination process will require two referees in addition to the nominator for fact checking
- Nominees will be contacted seek agreement to be involved
- Resume required to be supplied by the nominee and any additional supporting material requested by the Judging Panel
- Nominees may be contacted by the Judging Panel for an interview
2019 Judging Panel:
- Mrs Marian Cox
- Sarah Lyons, Chief Executive, Australia - Gallagher
- Damien Pile, Branch Manager, Darwin - Gallagher
- Katie McGettigan, YIP’s NT President
- Luke Harris, MGA Darwin - Guest Judge
30 August 2019
23 September 2019
30 September 2019
Closing date for all Nominees to provide their resume
1 - 10 October 2019
Judges review of nominations
01 November 2019
Winners Announced - Northern Territory Insurance Conference Gala Dinner